Wednesday, July 16, 2008

incremental infusion

my husband prefers the the final "twilight infusion" to some of my more chaotic pieces. i'm partial to the busier stuff, i feel myself getting sucked into the chaos - which is sort of indicative of my personality and life. i love drama....


incremental infusion was started on our last road trip to grandma and grandpa's in orange county. usually i drive, but at about dusk, i give up the wheel and let cj take over. this time i gave in before my eyes started crossing and actually was able to start a nice group of drawings which kept me busy for about month following our return.

and then there was color....


i'm not sure how this part happened, but i've been trying to re-create it with each new drawing. it's never been the same.

this is taken from the top left side, twice and rotated.

"twilight infusion"